SOLIDWORS USER

I am home based Mechanical Design Engineer located in PHILIPPINES, serving people with SolidWorks design and drafting solutions. My services can offer your company an alternate source for your design and drafting requirements without the need to bring on additional staff for your peak workloads or occasional design and drafting project. My functional areas include:

・Mechanical Design Engineering
・Product Design and Development(PLASTICS)
・3D Solidworks Solid Modeling and Detailing

With over 6 years experience in the Mechanical Engineering field, I am ready to assist your team by addressing any of your drafting requirements such as:

・Original Product Design Layout
・Detail Drawings from assemblies or sketches
・Drawing revisions from mark ups
・Conversion of paper drawings to 2D or 3D CAD
・Conversion of 2D drawings to 3D Solid models and details
・Assembly drawings

My qualifications include a Bachelor degree from MAPUA Institute of Technology, 6 years working for a major design firm. I am a designer by trade with solid knowledge of theory and practice in design. Currently I am working with a company in Makati City, Philippines. So, if you are looking for someone to handle your design and drafting needs with professionalism, confidentiality, and a rigid adherence to your standards please contact me by email (SPIDER_XXXXX@YAHOO.COM) or by calling (6346)472-0811(home), (063)9202100351(mobile)

sweet portfolio, would like to see a little more sketching skills though.