best into the Prague, Europe too

best into the Prague, Europe too, I think

If now, send me your or his/her links.thank you

marekmikovec@hotmail.com

… a lot of confidence you got.

… a lot of confidence you got.

Why? because he knows he’s good?

Troll alert.

I dont want to sound too critical here cause I like the overall thinking but…

Dont the glasses go completely against the rules of psychology when it comes to beauty and desire?
If desire and beauty is defined by how symetrical the face is or the form is, the an A-symetric form on the face would look damn odd and therefore highly undesirable as they would make the user look and feel ugly/ unbalanced. I am speeking as a wearer of glasses and im afraid that this misses the point for me. Nice idea, but empathy has not been a factor in this project im afraid. Great modelling and detail though.

:smiley:

When you post a project three times that makes it better.

hmm…a dig is that??? :wink:

If desire and beauty is defined by how symetrical the face is or the form is, the an A-symetric form on the face would look damn odd and therefore highly undesirable as they would make the user look and feel ugly/ unbalanced.

I part my hair on the side. It looks better than in the middle. So much for your theory.

I gather i am speaking to you Miko? (Guest)

it isnt my theory at all. It is a basic rule concluded by research of psychologists Worldwide years ago. (plenty of documentaries, books etc written)

As for a side parting, that is hair, on the head. It is a completely different relationship to that of the face, but i understand where your design is coming from.

Im not having a go. Just stating some possible avenues of research.
Sorry you have taken offense.

No I’m not Miko. Just thing you’re being a bit harsh.

actually amc is right, psychologists have proved that people with symetrical faces are found to be more attactive and more likely to reproduce (get laid). Sounds like dumb research, but human evolution has eliminated any DNA that would create asymetry in the face. In short, back in the day, those who looked good reproduced, those whose faces were jacked up (teeth, eyes, ears, nose, etc.) did not reproduce. So given this fact on human nature, does it apply to a fashion item like glasses?

Although the glasses look nice as a sculptural piece, I would imagine the flip-flop lens frame would cause visual unbalance due to the user’s peripheral vision. I think that the user would become annoyed after awhile. Any thoughts on this?

Bottom line— show your product in use. Have any pictures with someone modeling those glasses?

Word up to amc and AMP (and ABC)

when you consider that the eyes are the first thing that most people notice, this could also cause a huge problem as the glasses may make your eyes look unsymmetrical… which would make a guy or girl look well bung!

Having said that…

in recent times it has been very popular to pierce only one side of the face ie. the eyebrow, nose etc.

On a hot chick havin the left or right side of the nose pierced can look quite fetching… but have a ring in the middle of the nose makes any chick look like a bull…

so yeah potentially these glasses would be fine as the face needs to be symmetrical but the adornments do not?

The bottom line is that AMP is trying to tell us what we already know; ‘if your a-symetrical of features, then don’t bother trying to become a model or even a designer, as these people and those who run such companies that house these people, are very visually inclined and fully aware if all to easily offended by blemishes’

• tries to bend nose, eyes and torso back into symetrical harmony, therfore boosting any professional carrer chances. “oh no its all sprung back…I better get back to working on the farm digging potatoes whilst being tormented by the mind bullets that those pesky benighted successors have left me with…grrr”

omigod. :open_mouth: They cloned Ugoff.