FOLIO

thank you timgolnik for spending the time to take a look at my folio and give me the responses you did - very helpful

i’m a terrible sketcher, so i don’t post any - i’m getting better tho so i will in future

the black background is mine - photoshoped - the audi and human factors ones are not - the human factors one is a scan from my uni sheets/handouts and the audi one is off there site - not stealing i don’t think

the audi block model is mine it’s right here in my room at uni - made it in 4 days -

yeah the wirer frame thing was for a rendering in class - just thought it looks cool - just for better marks

vectorized version of the coke machine - just a trick i was playing with in solidworks

“Lastly, I’d like to know what you mean by “it’s working.” Do you mean #hits or have you gotten jobs through your site?”

yeah a cheap power tool company like GMC has sponsored me for a product redesign and a major hardware company has sponsored me -
also i got some freelance work in sydney from it - and invited by a solidworks user group to talk about my rendering skills as a student

thanks for your feed back