Forums interface additions reqd

COre77 forums are expanding and th list of uploaded forums is becoming endless. It is really very difficult to track the record of the forums I had participated last time. Furthermore, what new topics have ben posted lately.

can we niclude a feature in whcih as and when somebody logs in. He directly comes to know which are the topics which ahve been posted after his last login.

He can directly browse thorugh those topics and can come to know clearly from the titles of the topics itself that there are replies to some topics he had attended to some time previously in his previous visits.

Please include the same and make it a bit user-friendly. I would call the interface in the forums a bit generic and demands a serious review and additions, thus.

Of the homepage upper-right boards link there is named “View Posts Since Last Visit.”

He has noticed “Powered by phpBB” on every screen vis-a-vis “generic” comment, thus.

Help that hopes!

"It is really very difficult to track the record of the forums I had participated last time. Furthermore, what new topics have ben posted lately.

can we niclude a feature in whcih as and when somebody logs in. He directly comes to know which are the topics which ahve been posted after his last login. "

the feature is there. look at the icons. colored icons are new posts.