'Your Favourites' - Please add sorting and pages!

Hi, this is a problem that has been around for a long time but now’s the time to try and get it solved!

On the ‘Your Favourites’ section, I have 1800 likes - a lot - and I haven’t seen numbers 1-1600 for a very long time, because of the way you have to view them.

You can’t view them by date, you can only view more by scrolling to the bottom and selecting ‘Show More Favourites’. Even if you could view them by date, numbers 300-1600 would still get lost. This is a HUGE pain in the ass and after selecting ‘Show More Favourites’ a few times (maybe showing about 200), then the web browser can’t cope (probably because images stay in memory somewhere) and things start crashing (I’ve got the latest Macbook Pro 2.8Ghz i7 so it’s not that!).

I want to view all of my favourites quickly and easily please, this is a massive part of my inspiration for designing and a reason I keep ‘liking’ images - without being able to go back and look at them, it doesn’t provide much reason to keep liking images, besides showing the creator some love (which is nice but not my main reason for doing it!).

Thanks!

Adam