can’t seem to activate my account

I can’t seem to activate my account; I think it was due to entering the wrong email address! I have tried to email admin but it seems the mails just bounce!!

My user name should be

dtek8

And my correct email is dbruce3d@hotmail.com

Cheers if this can be sorted I’m looking forward to posting!!
:sunglasses:

any chance this got sent into Hotmail “bulk” or “spam” folder?

yea could have done!!

any way to resend it?

might have infact used the email dtek8@hotmail.com athough i prefer the one above :slight_smile:

go to “Login”. underneath entry fields is “Forgot my password”.

Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

i just get this msg !!

will message the Core folks. best i can do.

[message sent]

Okay, you’re activated now. All set.

cool!! thanks for getting it sorted :slight_smile:

Guys from the board administration, PLEASE DO SOMETHING SO THAT I CAN LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT.

My username is Pancho, and I registered in may.

Me too!
I’ve tried logging in-with the same results
My user name is Beesign,
I registerd on mar 25, 2005-

thanks in advance?

Dear core77admin,

Could you help me in logging in, as you did with the above-referenced-activation? My username is Pancho, I registered in May.

Beesign,

Have you been able to activate your account? Cause I haven´t.

No-
I have not yet been activated-
HELP!!!

Beesign,

I wonder why core77admin helped dtk8 so easily and us not. I mean, are we doing something wrong? I even opened a forum to ask for help, I have tried to contact these guys, and nobody seems to pay attention.

Any suggestions?

Pancho & Beesign, you’re both activated.

THANX GUYS!!!

thank YOU!!

I’ve registered but am somehow considered inactive. Could you do something about that? My username is amou324 and the email I registered should have been amou324@yahoo.com. So if this could be rectified that would be super. Please email me at the address when I have been activated. Thanks.

Same with me

Mr Mackey

says inactive.

Thanks in advance!