Bug in article posts crashes Firefox & BSOD

Strange thing is happening when I view pages/posts today.

Scrolling to the bottom of these pages:

the screen goes black. The first time I was able to close the tab. The second time Firefox crashed. Each time, when I scrolled to the bottom of a page, the screen goes black and poof! Firefox becomes unresponsive and crashes.

Is this just just my install (I’ve recently installed a few more plugins/extensions)?

Firefox 36.0.4
ArchLinux
Lenovo W500 Laptop (4G RAM)
Wireless networking

UPDATE.
With a little help from my friends, I was able to find a plugin called NoScript, and incrementally allow webscripts. Core77 site scripts contain something that is causing my install of Firefox to crash (even with all plugins/extensions disabled.)

That’s all I can replicate at this time…

Similar, or related(?), issue with Firefox and scripts for me too. If I leave an article open for a while a script on the page will go wild and I get a pop-up window asking if I want to debug, stop the script or let the script continue to run ( “A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.”). Whether I press ‘stop’ or ‘run’ makes no difference, Firefox crashes either way. I haven’t tried the debug option as I wouldn’t really know what to do…

Try NoScript plugin or switch to Google Chrome, cuz it anint’ happ’n for me in Chrome.