What if Global Warming is a Red Herring?

Regardless if whether or not Global Warming exist we should continue to do everything we can to recycle reduce and reuse. Not only is it better for the environment but it also results in more cash in our pockets. Going green is the new FAD and I think it’s important to embrace the possibilities instead of mock it. I’m not saying that i think Global Warming is going to destroy us in our life time, but scientist can prove that the world is changing. It’s the small tiny steps that people take that help make a big difference. I know that some people might think that there collection of trash won’t make a difference but it does. Think of it in this perspective. I live in a state that has a bottle deposit on all sodas. I have to pay that deposit at first but if i take the time to take my cans back and recycle them they will refund that deposit. Instead of just throwing my cans away and losing money I’m getting back some of what I had to spend. I know a lot of people would disagree with me but I think that all states should have a bottle deposit. I even think that bottled water should have a deposit even though i think bottle water is expensive enough. I feel that having a deposit on such items is a good incentive to encourage recycling.