cleared

Postby sabarrow1 » February 22nd, 2013, 4:49 pm

sabarrow1

My mistake. I will look elsewhere for support.
Last edited by sabarrow1 on February 22nd, 2013, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Sustainability and Leadership with NOLS

Postby chevisw » February 22nd, 2013, 5:05 pm

chevisw
full self-realization
full self-realization

FYI you are going to be asked to stop posting the same thing in all the forums....... and most likely a moderator will delete them except for 1.

Postby sabarrow1 » February 22nd, 2013, 5:17 pm

sabarrow1

I apologize if I over-posted. I was hoping to put this in a few different forums that I feel it relates to in hopes of it being visible to those whose interests might incline them towards being supportive of this project. This opportunity is extremely important to me, but unfortunately it will not be possible without support from a wider network than my own.

Postby chevisw » February 22nd, 2013, 6:12 pm

chevisw
full self-realization
full self-realization

It will be interesting to see what happens considering that you are soliciting money.

Postby yo » February 22nd, 2013, 6:36 pm

yo
Administration
Administration

Shanna, you are in essence spamming the boards. These forums are a place for discussion, and we would love to have you as a part of the community. It isn[t a place to fund raise. If you were a frequent poster, we might make an exception, but in this case, your first contribution to the conversations here is asking for support.

Link has been deleted and duplicate posts removed. Please take a look at our posting guidelines:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23491

Return to designer's accord and green design

©2014 Core77, Inc. All rights reserved
about | contact us | advertise | mailing list