Close

Re: European Institutes: English medium

Postby Partyboat123 » August 19th, 2010, 8:46 am

Partyboat123

Hi, Nothing to say but learned huge about UMEA actually..... your convertions was really nice.

Postby Tom Ask » October 29th, 2010, 11:27 am

Tom Ask

At the Pennsylvania College of Technology, a special mission affiliate of the Pennsylvania State University, we have started a new BS program in industrial design and are interested in bilateral exchanges with foreign universities. Please contact me if you would like to initiate a dialogue on exchanges. We also have faculty exchanges available.

We were recently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a regional "Top 10" school and we have a strong interaction design component. I invite you to review our website at: http://www.pct.edu/catalog/majors/BID.shtml

Postby JamesWhite » November 16th, 2010, 12:27 am

JamesWhite

Such a i am impress for this discussion about the institutes for the English medium.. so thanks for the give me this information...

Postby Addy » January 27th, 2011, 2:56 am

Addy

Hi guys....Im looking for reviews for a Italian college called Istituto d'Arte applicata e design Turin for transportation/industrial design.....Tried to look for portfolios on coroflot, but couldnt find much....Looking forward to all your post's.

Postby makedonas » April 19th, 2011, 6:40 am

makedonas

any good school for industrial design?

Re: one year industrail design course milan

Postby Hannan » May 31st, 2011, 5:00 pm

Hannan

bird75 wrote:Hey out the for my first posting on this site. I am a industrial design student from Australia who is looking to get some European experience at a English speaking uni outside of England. Found one http://www.ied.edu and does anyone have any knowledge of it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all

Im a student at IED studying Industrial Product Design, The school is probably the best private school for design in Italy i would say, not only does it have great professors but also a wonderful infrastructure.

New Design Anthropology Masters UCL

Postby adamdrazin » June 2nd, 2011, 5:09 am

adamdrazin

For anyone interested in spending a year looking into the social research side of design, a new Masters is just launched at UCL in London for anthropologists exploring design and designers exploring anthropology, ethnography & material culture. UCL's a highly rated department internationally for anthropology and for material culture especially. More details are at www.ucl.ac.uk/culture-materials-design

Adam

Postby roshnee » July 24th, 2011, 3:08 pm

roshnee

I've watned to know how is the Domus Academy in Milano?

Postby Jenni_fers » March 8th, 2012, 5:39 am

Jenni_fers

hi this is my first posting in this site and thanks alot.

elizabeth_berlin

Does anyone have any experience of the Art and Media (Experimental Media Design) MA at the UdK in Berlin?

Postby fpharikumar » February 11th, 2014, 4:56 am

fpharikumar

Thanks for sharing.. nice info

ralphzoontjens
step four
step four

I would promote the Eindhoven University of Technology's programme. It's extremely internationally oriented and forward thinking. All the classes are English spoken. They do lack a bit the aesthetic sensitivity of for example a DAE, Domus, or Royal College of Art, but that's because the design process you learn is very multifaceted and geared toward complex interactive systems besides just industrial design. So you'll learn to design interactive experiences rather than just products. At the moment I would recommend this program over the DAE because I heard they're in a bit of a mess over there now, in terms of internal politics. But maybe that's just a rumor.
http://www.designsoul.nl
Designsoul - Product Design & Visualisation

simon_four_fingers
full self-realization
full self-realization

What do you know of the Design academy of Eindhoven? I feel the common oppinion is that TU Eindhoven is second tier to DAE and TU Delft. I ask because I am applying to some of these schools for grad school for fall 2015. And any light you can shed on the programs would be very helpful to me.
summerdan wrote:At the famous designer's design, and see more of open the book thinking, read some books are always didn't harm
Come on I believe that you can

Postby bestb » February 28th, 2015, 5:03 pm

bestb

Does anyone have a review on the Interaction Design Masters at Malmo University in Sweden? Thanks!

Sofia_Germani

Hi,

I'm an industrial designer from Sao Paulo, Brazil. I graduated from USP a few years ago and have been doing volunteer work in Portugal for almost a year now. I have been trying to focus - and want to continue to focus - my work on design for social innovation related to different aspects of child development (education, nutrition, gender equality...).

I have just been accepted to a few Master programs and after a lo-ot of research, I've already ruled out Pratt (ID) and SVA (DSI), but I can't seem to make a decision between Harvard (MDes) and KADK (CoDesign). I know they have absolutely nothing in common, but both have many strengths that can lead me to my goals, and I've been having a hard time making a decision, so I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with these two and has any thoughts.

Thanks!

Previous | Go to the Next Page

Return to students and schools