GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE!!! Graphic Designers welcome

Hi, I am a student from Parsons School of Design, New York.
I really need your advice and opinion on my website, which I think need some revision.
Some of my questions are: How are the contents? How is the main page? What do you think of my portfolio page? Do you have any advice to make them stronger?

Any comment is welcome.

www.juriimamura.com

Thank you,
Juri :slight_smile: [/u]

check your link yo

You have some really nice work and your site is easy to navigate. Very functional. I don’t like all the coming soon pages… I want to see that stuff now… just because I want to. You have a nice variety of styles shown. You can branch out which is good. You will do well as a professional. Good luck.

To YES:

Thank you very much for your comment. I agree with the work in progress page, especially for the portfolio page. I was going to work on it…
I will definitely revise those sections and let you know if anything is updated.

Again, thank you for your time and advice.

Yours,
JURI :slight_smile:

you have done a great artwork, very nice design, please upload the “work on progress” site, i m waiting to see your good design.i have a question, do you know any website got any free web page without “ads”?

I revised my portfolio page.

From your feedback, I learned that I had to make revision as soon as possible, so here it goes!
Please leave me your comment after check this out:
www.juriimamura.com/portfolio.html

Thank you!

I like your Mini Ad concepts. Very creative. Not sure I can say the same about the stop action movie. It left me confused.

Also, your Heinz link is broken and needs a fixin’.