Close

barryalen1992

I feel like I am currently having troubles while going to the lectures and learning designs at my college. Is there any good online course that can provide the fundamental information about this. Please let me know.

Re: Having difficulties when studying designs

Postby yo » May 24th, 2018, 10:35 am

yo
Administration
Administration

What school are you going to?

Re: Having difficulties when studying designs

Postby WSMI » May 24th, 2018, 12:08 pm

WSMI
step one
step one

What do you mean by "Designs" and "troubles while going to lecture"?

Try talking with the professor, as I would hope they would have a good idea for additional/supplemental resources. Videos or otherwise.
Have you talked with fellow students, as they might be having the same issues? Maybe you can team-up with them to tackle (the) problems?

ralphzoontjens
full self-realization
full self-realization

There are online courses but there is nothing more valuable than being mentored personally by a seasoned professional, it is all about making progress loops and with online courses you miss the in-depth feedback. I mean, the points at which you get the hardest to cope with criticism are often the most valuable. The first thing to do is to ask good questions.
http://www.id-z.one
IDZone - Product Design || Visualisation || 3D Printing

JamieConway88

ralphzoontjens wrote:There are online courses but there is nothing more valuable than being mentored personally by a seasoned professional, it is all about making progress loops and with online courses you miss the in-depth feedback. I mean, the points at which you get the hardest to cope with criticism are often the most valuable. The first thing to do is to ask good questions.

Agreed with Ralphzoontjens. Online courses are not effective than a offline class where you can be taught everything step by step with your professional design teacher.

Return to students and schools