Stanford vs. SVA Products of Design

Personally I think Stanford program is still very experimental and if it wasn’t for David Kelly’s name attached to it, I don’t think it would be much talked about at all. Of course it’s weakness might also be its strength as you can make your own program, but I think the concept works better for a bachelor than a Master’s. I can’t comment on SVA, I just don’t know much about that school, but if it is either or, I would definitely go for Stanford, just for the name recognition and the connections you will make there, not to say it’s a beautiful campus… I do know a little bit about Art Center Media Design Practices, it is a fairly new program, and from what I have seen so far is it is destined to be on par with Art Center highly regarded I.D and Transportation design program. I have just been blown away from some of the projects I have seen and students I have talked to. It’s very intellectual and just plain amazing, a very interesting and unique program.
And for disclosure, I graduated from Art Center (Gradid) and if that program had been around then, I might have been swayed…