Final ID Graduate School Decision: Opinions?

Both are great schools, you can’t go wrong with either. When I searched for a grad program. RISD was on top of my list, I visited the school, talked to the chair of the department and one of the student as well. I was very impressed by the school and the program. I was accepted but ultimately I chose to go to Art Center College of Design. Mostly because they had a longer more comprehensive program — 6 full terms vs 4 at RISD ( and other schools)Also the fact that they were rated the#1 program swayed me a little more… I know RISD has added a term to their program, so I believe it is now a 5 full term program. I think what really matters is not so much what is the best school, but what is the best for you… RCA is probably cheaper than RISD, and this might be something to consider. If you live in the U.S then an experience in the U.K might be nice, and vice-versa of course… As far which school is better known, I am fairly certain that anyone in the industry anywhere in the world will know either well.