Annoyed by classmate

Exactly, like the opportunity I’m taking here to mention that calling people in this small cohort a dick doesn’t necessarily build bridges.

Anyways, I agree with ralpzoontjens, try to see this person from a different perspective. If you struggle with that allow me to share my own. There was a gal exactly like this when I was in school, she was a nice person, we got along, but I saw right through how she used sex appeal to get other guys in the program to shoulder her work. I helped her a couple times with simple stuff, but I saw what was going on. Ultimately she graduated and as far as I know she never set foot inside a design studio again. Maybe in your case this person is a designer poser hipster who hasn’t figured out they’re not still in high school. Or maybe you’re jealous because she gets the attention. Whatever it is, it isn’t worth the drama, there will always be people who bullshit their way through things, and so maybe this person is there to remind you to not be one of those people.