I.D. BA in Germany

After searching the archives for posts about Germany I can honestly say I’m even more confused than I was before,
I’m trying to figure out where should I go to study for my BA’s in I.D. and I’d like to hear anything you may know about the schools in Germany. I’m especially eager to hear from people who studied there, but if not, feel free to chime in if you know anything. :smiley:

This is the list thus far:
Schwabisch Gmund (IFaward + reddot 2011/12/13)
Burg Giebichenstein Halle (IFaward + reddot 2012/13)
Fachhochschule München (IFaward)
Hochschule Pforzheim
Folkwang University of the Arts (reddot 2011/12/13)
Berlin UDK (reddot 2011)
Köln International School of Design
Hannover University of Applied Sciences and Arts (IFaward + reddot 2011)
Dresden Academy of Fine Arts (reddot 2013)

If you’re looking for more schools (…Yes there’s more…) go to: http://www.penrose-press.com/idd/industrial-design/europe/schools.idd#COU1063

Plus I highly recommend to sticky this article: http://idsa.org/content/content1/choosing-design-school

P.S.
If anyone in the future will be looking for schools in Germany here are the best bits from 2010-2013:

I guessn not many people around this forum who studied in Germany! In my opinion, you should have included Austria as well. Some top design schools here. I was also interested on this thread because I’ve been thinking about studying a masters in FH Joanneum within the next few years, and it’d be good to see what’s going on in this school.

It seems so, but hey -nothing stops me from posting what I’ve found thus far, maybe someone will loook for it in the future.
So this nis what I’ve foudn thus far.
Koln is known for its unique study program , you should read about it - its really cool.
Gmund is another very Art oriented school. they have only three programs there,a nd its quite a small place, altough knwon for its designer and art community.
Folkwang is Art oriented as well, although has more programs - Even music and dance!

I’ll keep on reading , in the mean while - see what Idal wrote about germany and austria