Looking for advice on getting into Industrial Design

Thank you all for your responses.

I forgot to mention that my college diploma in graphic design is equivalent to that of an associate degree in America plus one extra year (three year program). My current degree isn’t a design major (tech major) but, has quite a bit of design classes and is heavily related with graphic design as stated in my original post.

I’ve read quite a bit of articles, posts and videos on skipping an ID bachelor and going directly for a masters. A lot of it is quite mixed with most responses leaning towards doing a bachelor as a better option (I can’t do another bachelor) but, it seems that self studying and doing a masters is also possible but difficult.

I believe I want to get into the electronics side of industrial design if that is even possible. Aside for education, I don’t have much work experience in graphic design (a contract position and a few side gigs).

With this I am somewhat faced with a dilemma on whether I should start a career in Structural Packaging Design first and then shift over to Industrial Design via masters program or I should just focus on self learning some aspects of industrial design and then going into a masters program?

Also in terms of specifics, would you have any books or online tutorial recommendations that could help me get started in learning about Industrial Design?

Thank you.